Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Scream, You Scream , We all Scream for...

Ice Cream...? Close, Ice Cream Sundae Petite Pops!  When I saw these in Bakerella's book of Cake Pops I knew I just had to make them.  Below is a picture of how Bakerella's "Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops" turned out...


And here is a picture of mine...


These specific Ice Cream Sundae Petite Pops are made with Death By Chocolate Petite Pop balls covered in Pink Candy Coating, placed inside a Sugar Cone that is filled with fudge and topped with a chocolate drizzle.  Is your mouth watering yet?  And what would a Sundae be without a cherry on top?  Incomplete, so I placed a red M&M on top, to, well... top it off!

These were so much fun to make, and are now my new favy.  The crunch of the cone, mixed with the truffle-ness of the petite pop are a match made in heaven.  These are the perfect birthday party treat!  Pair it with an actual Ice Cream Cake and you are set for a memorable birthday celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment