Friday, October 28, 2011

Perry the Platypus Petite Pop "Cake"

My nephews 6th birthday was earlier this month and the theme for his birthday party was none other than Phineas and Ferb!  Truth be told, they aren't the "cutest" characters out there, so making Phineas and Ferb "looking" Petite Pops really didn't excite me.  So, my sister-in-law came up with the idea to make Teal Petite Pops, White Petite Pops, and Gold Petite Pops and arrange them in a way to resemble Perry the Platypus:

It took 49 Petite Pops to make the "Perry the Platypus Petite Pop Cake"... and I think it turned out pretty good:


Looks just like the picture right?  Needless to say, the kids (and parents) LOVED it!

 
Happy Bithday CocoBean!  Auntie Caca loves you!


1 comment:

  1. I am just so impressed with this stunning cake. Thanks a ton for sharing these brilliant ideas. These are super fun but very easy to make. I am definitely going to try these for my son’s upcoming birthday. We have been planning to host this party at the outdoor LA venue so some décor ideas would also be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete